- 190g Gluten Free Plain Flour, sifted
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 180ml Soy Milk (or other milk alternative)
- 1sp Vanilla Extract
- 85g NOMO Creamy Choc
- 1 Doughnut Pan
- 1 Piping Bag
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add 20g of melted NOMO chocolate, soy milk, vanilla and beat until smooth and combined.
- The batter should be fairly runny, pour into a piping bag and pipe into the doughnut tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until baked. They should bounce back slightly once gently pressed.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before transferring the doughnuts to a wire cooling rack.
- Allow to cool.
- Melt the remaining NOMO chocolate. Dip the cooled doughnuts into the chocolate to top. Using a teaspoon, decorate the doughnuts with a scattering of sprinkles.
Chef: Rebaker Mae
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!