- 1 + 1/4 cups dates
- 1/2 cup dairy-free butter
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 + 3/4 cups oats (for a free-from alternative, use teff or amaranth)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 bar NOMO Dark Chocolate
- 1 bar NOMO Fruit & Crunch
- 1 bar NOMO Caramel and Sea Salt
- 1 bar NOMO Creamy Choc
- Preheat your oven to 200c and grab yourself a large saucepan.
- Chop your dates as finely as you can or blend them into little pieces and get them melting in the saucepan.
- Add the butter and agave syrup, keep on the heat and mix until it’s a lovely sticky goo.
- Once it’s a smooth, sticky goo, take it off the heat and pour in the raisins, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and oats.
- When it’s all mixed properly, grab your tin either grease it or use some greaseproof paper (I use paper and use it to wrap my flapjacks in it).
- Bake for 15 minutes and leave to cool.
- Once it’s cool, start heating the NOMO Dark Chocolate either in the microwave or in a glass bowl over a saucepan of hot water until it’s smooth, melted choc and spread it over the flapjack.
- Top with chopped up chunks of the 3 smaller bars. Let it set.
- Cut into slices and enjoy with a cuppa!
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!