Choc Rice Cakes
- 1 x 85g bar of NOMO Creamy Choc
- Rice cakes
- Toppings of your choice
- Melt one 85g bar of NOMO Creamy Choc.
- Place chopped chocolate in the top of a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and stir occasionally, until melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Spread the melted choc onto the rice cakes.
- After melting put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add and fill toppings of own choice (I added banana and raspberries).
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!