Makes about 9
- 85g NOMO deliciously dark chocolate
- 75g dairy-free spread
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of oat milk
- 1tbsp cornflour
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste
- 100g Gluten free plain flour
- 1.2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsps drinking chocolate
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Line a square baking pan with foil and oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade.
- Melt the dairy-free spread and NOMO deliciously dark chocolate together, stir until smooth.
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Then whisk together the oat milk, vanilla and cornflour. Add to the chocolate mix and stir.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and drinking chocolate. Gently fold in to combine.
- Pour into the baking pan and level off. Bake for 25 minutes until just set.
- Let cool in the pan, then cut into portions.
If you would like to find even more delicious free from recipes, head over to www.lucysfriendlyfoods.com to discover a whole world of allergen free treats!
Credit: Lucy Parr
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!