Chocolate Mousse Cake
Makes one 8 inch cake
- 150g dairy-free & gluten free digestive biscuits
- 50g dairy-free spread, melted
- 300ml soya whipping cream
- 150g NOMO Creamy Choc
- Grease and line a springform cake tin.
- Crush the biscuits and add the melted spread and 50g of the melted NOMO Creamy Choc. Stir until well combined.
- Press into the base of the cake tin and place in the fridge to set.
- Whip the soya whipping cream on high speed for at least two minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- In a microwave of a Bain Marie melt the NOMO Creamy Choc.
- Gently stir the chocolate into the cream until well combined.
- Pour onto the biscuit base and level off the top.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Remove from the tin and decorate as desired.
If you would like to find even more delicious free from recipes, head over to www.lucysfriendlyfoods.com to discover a whole world of allergen free treats!
Credit: Lucy Parr
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!