- 500ml soya milk (or other milk alternative)
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 300 grams granulated sugar
- 156ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 240 grams all-purpose flour (free-from baking flours are also suitable)
- 4 tbsp gluten-free cornflour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- NOMO choc to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Whisk together the soy milk and vinegar in a large bowl, and set aside for a few minutes to curdle. Add the sugar, oil, vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, cornflour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add in two batches to wet ingredients and beat until no large lumps remain (a few tiny lumps are OK).
- Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan. Pour in the batter and bake for 32 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted through the centre comes out clean.
- Melt NOMO and drizzle on top.
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!