- 115g dairy-free spread
- 120ml tahini* (for a free from alternative use sunflower butter)
- 100g granulated sugar
- 90g brown sugar
- 4tbs aquafaba
- splash of vanilla
- 120g buckwheat flour
- 50g protein powder
- 3/4tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 125g NOMO Creamy Choc
- 125g NOMO Dark Chocolate
* please note tahini contains sesame seeds.
- Cream the butter, tahini (or sunflower butter) and sugar together.
- Add aquafaba and vanilla.
- Mix flour, protein powder, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl and then add to the mixture until combined.
- Stir in the choc and then form into the final cookie shapes and put on a lined baking tray (I made 21 from these measurements, they spread a little but not too much).
- Bake for approx 15 minutes at 160 degrees celsius.
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!