- 125g caramelised biscuits
- 65g Vegan Cream Cheese (we used Violife)
- 100g NOMO caramelised biscuit choc bar (3 bars)
- 10g Coconut oil
- 80g Caramelised Biscuit Spread
Using a food processor, or a bowl with a rolling pin, finely crush the biscuits to a fine crumb.
Reserve 4 tablespoons of biscuit crumbs and set aside.
- Chop the choc bars as finely as possible using a knife or food processor
Add the chocolate, soft cream cheese, coconut oil and spread to the rest of the biscuit crumbs and pulse in the food processor until the mixture combines into a thick paste, or mix together in the bowl.
Once mixed, portion the truffle mixture and using your hands roll each truffle into a ball.
Place the truffles on to a lined tray or plate and freeze for 30 minutes..
Carefully dunk each truffle into the biscuit crumbs to coat, and place onto a clean lined tray.
Repeat until all the truffles have been decorated.
Refrigerate the truffles for an hour to setting, and then enjoy!