- 2 cups rolled oats (for a free-from alternative, try teff or amaranth)
- 3 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 NOMO Dark Chocolate, cut into tiny chunks
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and flax seeds.
2. Pour in maple syrup and stir until everything is completely coated.
3. If you are using dark chocolate, chop it up into tiny chunks, otherwise, use choc chips and throw them into the bowl.
4. Stir everything until well combined and the oats feel sticky.
5. Place the bowl into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before rolling the mixture into balls. I would suggest scoping out a tablespoon of mixture each time and rolling them so that they are all equal sizes.
6. If you want an even bigger treat, you could melt some dark chocolate in a saucepan and coat half of each granola bite with the chocolate and allow them to set in the refrigerator for an hour before devouring.
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!