Fancy making some delicious NOMO Chocolate Chip Cookies well this is the recipe for you. NOMO Creamy Chocolate buttons are the perfect cookie topper. We challenge you to only eat one :)
Makes approx. 10-12 cookies:
- 120g vegan butter
- 75g light brown sugar
- 75g golden caster sugar
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20g Plant Based milk
- 250g gluten free plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g NOMO Creamy Choc, cut into chunks
- NOMO Creamy Choc Buttons
- 1. Preheat Oven to 180°C and line two trays with baking paper.
- 2. Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 3. Mash the banana in a small bowl and add into the butter and sugar mix with the vanilla and plant-based milk.
- 4. Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda and mix again until a dough is formed,
- 5. Add the NOMO Creamy choc into the mix
- 6. Form the dough into golf ball sized balls with your hands, the dough should be soft to the touch but not too wet that it sticks to your hands. If the dough is too wet add a sprinkle of extra flour, if the dough is too dry add a splash of milk.
- 7. Put the balls onto the tray and push them down slightly into a puck shape.
- 8. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
- 9. Remove from the oven and whilst the cookies are still warm push a NOMO button into the centre for decoration.
Credit: NOMO 2022
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!