Who say's you can't still enjoy Easter eggs once the Easter bunny has been and gone?
We've created a fun ice cream bowl using up left over NOMO chocolate eggs and cookie dough bunnies! All you'll need is some ice-cream cookies and a bit of patience to cut the egg in two :-)
We'd love to see what you create so be sure to tag us @nomochocolate
- 6 x Large Scoops of Sainsbury's Free From Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 x NOMO Cookie Dough Bunnies
- 6 x Sainsburys Free From Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 x NOMO Cookie Dough Crunch Egg
- Leave Ice cream on the counter top to thaw for 30mins
- Place four cookies between a sheet of baking paper and crush cookies into small pieces with a rolling pin. Repeat with the two bunnies
- Scoop Ice cream out of the tub into a bowl and pour in cookie crumbs and crushed bunnies
- Mix together and place back in the freezer for 45mins
- To cut the egg in half, carefully unwrap and place the egg on a small cup to keep steady
- Boil a kettle of water and pour into a pan. Place a sharp knife into the hot water to warm the metal (The hot knife will make it easier to cut along the seam of the chocolate egg)
- After 1 minute, take the knife out of the water and dry with a paper towel. Holding the egg steady, carefully push the knife into the seam of the egg and work slowly to create two halves. This can take up to 20mins and you may need to place the knife back in hot water to keep it nice and hot.
- Once you have two halves place each half in a bowl
- Take your ice cream out of the freezer and scoop into the chocolate egg bowl
- Decorate with a NOMO Cookie Dough Bunny and the remaining cookies
Credit: NOMO HQ 2022
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to see what you create!