We've crafted a decadent and delicious plant based double choc chip ice cream. To make this recipe, you'll need an ice-cream machine, some NOMO chocolate and of course, an ice cream scoop at the ready!
We'd love to see what you create so be sure to tag us @nomochocolate
- 462g Plant Based Milk
- 155g Caster Sugar
- 175g NOMO Creamy Choc, Roughly chopped
- 54g cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 110g bag of NOMO Creamy Choc Buttons
- Put your Ice cream maker bowl in the freezer for at least 24 hours so its fully frozen
- Mix the sugar, salt and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
- Add the plant based milk and whisk until the dry ingredients are fully incorporated. Add the Chocolate to the mix.
- Heat on a medium heat, stirring continuously until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool and put in the fridge. The mix should be thoroughly chilled before use.
- Remove your ice cream maker bowl from the freezer.
- Turn your machine on so it is churning and slowly pour your ice cream mix.
- Once your ice cream has thickened transfer to a Tupperware container, don’t worry if its not fully set at this stage
- Pop into the freezer and leave for a couple of hours to harden.
- Serve in a bowl or cone with extra NOMO buttons for delicious decoration!
Credit: NOMO HQ - Charlotte Moody 2022
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!