- 2 large bars of NOMO choc – any flavour
- 60g gluten and dairy-free rich-tea biscuits
- 60g Glace cherries halved
- Vegetarian marshmallows – as many as you like!
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- Line a baking tray or any rectangular dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the margarine and all of the choc together in a bain-marie, or for 30-second bursts in a microwave until it’s all melted. (If you have an extra sweet tooth, melt the golden syrup here as well if choosing to include it).
- Let the choc cool a bit (your marshmallows will melt otherwise!) Whilst waiting, smash up your biscuits (I used rich tea because they’re nice and light but any will work) and halve the cherries.
- Once the melted choc mixture is cool, fold in the smashed biscuits, halved cherries and marshmallows. You can add whatever you want here: dates would be good!
- Pour it all into your prepared baking tray/dish. Add some extra biscuits and cherries on the top for aesthetics and then place in the fridge until set (approx about two hours but minimum 30 mins).
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
NOMO is proud to support those living free-from and vegan lives, and so there’s a recipe for everyone here! We all have different requirements, so please do double-check the ingredients to ensure that they are appropriate for you. For any queries please contact us at @Hello@NOMOChoc.com. We can’t wait to see what you create!